9. Go to a blogging conference (any suggestions?) Not completed. I planned to go to the Her Campus Blogger Conference in NYC this summer, but I totaled my car and frankly couldn’t afford it. Hoping to cross this one off when I move back to the states!
10. Meet 2 blog friends in person (Rachel and CLE Blogger Meetup)Completed! I’ve been lucky enough to meet lots of blog friends in person this year.
12. Do a no-spend month challengeCompleted! Recap here.
13. Pay off credit card debt Completed. And I learned a valuable lesson, too. Maybe I’ll blog about it.
14. Get a blowout Done!
15. Leave a 100% tip (5/1) Completed.
16. Do 5 Pinterest projects Fail. But this was sort of a stupid goal– I don’t really use Pinterest for crafts. I mostly use it for teaching resources, ideas for blog posts and quotes.
17. Cook 10 new recipes (#1: Crockpot Lasagna Soup, #2: Chicken Spaghetti (recipe from mom), #3: Ground turkey stuffed peppers, #4: One Minute, One Serving Cookie, #5: Cowboy Crack Chip Dip) Quasi-completed?
18. Organize all my jewelry Again, quasi-completed. When my grandmother passed away, I inherited all of her jewelry. Some of it is valuable, some not so much. I went through about half of it this summer.
19. Write daily in my gratitude journalEh, when I felt like it. So sort of completed?
20. Lose 10 pounds (5/1)Done! Yay!
21. Eat Paleo for a week Didn’t happen. Whoops.
22. Do a juice cleanse I did the Advocare 10 Day Cleanse! You can read about it here.
Overall, I’m really happy with my 21st year of life. Do you keep lists of things you want to do every year? Or is that just too crazy for your liking?
I'm Rachael, and welcome to my blog! Here you'll find stories about life abroad, living in China, blogging tips + tricks, and what I'm reading. I'm fueled by hot tea, bright lipstick, and red wine. Stay a while--I'm so glad you're here.